Thursday, August 18, 2011

Revvin’ Out..

Yesterday I made the brave decision to attend my very first RPM class at the uni gym. Marketed as “the indoor cycling workout where you ride to the rhythm of powerful music. Take on the terrain with your inspiring team coach who leads the pack through hills, flats, mountain peaks, time trials and interval training. Discover the athlete within - sweat and burn to reach your endorphin high.”
I was definitely looking for something amazing! And, you know what...I wasn’t too disappointed!
The class was surely a lot harder than most of the others I have been to, but I the instructor was lovely as she helped me set my bike up, and I am not at all as sore as I expected to be, considering I really worked it! I will absolutely be doing this again...as long as my trusty side-kick comes along J




*Disclaimer: This is NOT me. Well, perhaps the 'me' I imagine as I am crazily pumping away with my legs strapped into this gizmo!

1 comment:

  1. I was suffering from a severe headache and even the potent pain killers only gave me slide relief. I went for a CT Scan plus MRI and doctors found a ‘blood clot’ in the brain. Neurosurgery was suggested and had a stroke while going through angiogram. My life was miserable until Dr Itua herbal made medicine was introduced to me. I took Dr Itua Herbal Made Capsule Plus 3 times daily and within 20 days I saw big relief from the pain and within a few weeks I was able to walk and gain back my mobility. The following MRI confirmed the ‘blood clot’ had disappeared and the doctors were very surprised and said it was a ‘miracle’. Now, I am doing Cardio  2 times a week.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com his herbal made also cure Herpes Virus,HPV,ALS,MS,Hepatitis,Diabetes,HIV,Cancer,Parkinson and so many other diseases humans can have.

    ReplyDelete